Advantages of Amazon AWS Databases
- Highly Scalable: You can scale your database as your application grows without any downtime!
- Fully Managed: Everything, from maintenance to hardware upgrades, is managed by AWS.
- Enterprise Class: You get the same world-class infrastructure used by Amazon’s giant e-commerce platform.
- Distributed: Now that your application and database exist on separate machines, your application becomes highly fault-tolerant.
- Workforce Reduction: Since everything is managed by AWS, you don’t need a Database Maintenance team in your organisation.
AWS Database Services are highly scalable, fully managed services provided by AWS for the Internet-scale applications on a pay-as-you-go model. They offer various databases like relational databases, non-relational databases, etc. Moving further, let’s discuss about the types of AWS Database Services.